Today, we begin the Holy Month of Kiahk in the Coptic Orthodox Church. As you know, it is a time to prepare for the Glorious Feast of our Lord’s Nativity by immersing ourselves in the wonder of Christ’s Birth and the blessed events that led up to this great moment.
Our service schedule during this month will be as follows.
Recurring Divine Liturgies
- Tuesdays from 5:00-7:00 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Fridays from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Saturday Kiahk Vigils
- December 13 from 7:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
- December 20 from 7:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
- December 27 from 7:30 p.m.-4:00 a.m., followed by an early Liturgy (4:00-7:00 a.m.) and a later Liturgy (8:00-11:00 a.m.)
- January 4 from 7:30 p.m.-4:00 a.m., followed by an early Liturgy (4:00-7:00 a.m.) and a later Liturgy (8:00-11:00 a.m.)
Special Divine Liturgies
- Saturday, December 20 – Divine Liturgy with His Grace Bishop Serapion from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
May you have a blessed month and an accepted fast.