Dear brethren in the Lord,
Christ is in our midst! Wishing you and your families peace and grace.
From Saturday, September 27 to Monday, September 29, our beloved Church celebrates the Feast of the Holy Cross, commemorating its discovery by the Empress Helena and the consecration of the church that housed it some 300 years after our Savior’s Crucifixion. This Feast is a three-day celebration in which the Holy Church exalts the Holy Cross because of what our Savior accomplished on it.
God willing, our schedule for this Feast will be as follows:
- 6:30 pm Evening Raising of Incense
- All regular Friday meetings to continue afterwards.
- 7:00 am Morning Raising of Incense and Procession of the Holy Cross
- 8:30 am Divine Liturgy
- 7:30 pm Evening Raising of Incense
- Usual schedule
- 6:00 am Divine Liturgy (finish by 8:00 am)
Please mark your calendars and plan to come receive the blessing of this Feast and the Holy Cross of our Savior.
St. Marina Fathers