We congratulate you for the new year 2015 and the good return of the Feast of our Lord’s Nativity.
We remind you of the following schedule:
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- Divine Liturgy from 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration and Prayer from 7:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Divine Liturgy from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Friday, January 2, 2015
- Divine Liturgy from 8:30-11:00 a.m.
- Evening meetings as usual
Saturday, January 3, 2015
- Funeral of Mr. Zaky Tawadrous from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- No Boyscouts meetings
- Sunday School and Arabic Bible Study from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Evening Raising of Incense (Vespers) from 7:30-8:15 p.m.
- Kiahk Midnight Praises and Vigil from 8:15 p.m. (Saturday)-4:00 a.m. (Sunday)
Sunday, January 4, 2015
- First Divine Liturgy from 4:00-6:30 a.m.
- Second Divine Liturgy from 8:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 – Paramoun for the Feast of Nativity
Strict fasting day before the Feast (no fish!)
- Divine Liturgy of the Paramoun from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Strict fasting from 3:00 p.m. for those who will partake of Communion at night
- Divine Liturgy for the Glorious Feast of our Lord’s Nativity from 7:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
We pray God to grant us a happy new and fruitful year 2015 and many returns.
St. Marina Clergy