Father Bishoy Nabil Kamel was born on June 9, 1963 in Cairo, Egypt.
He earned a Bachelor of Science in Science from Ain Shams University, Cairo in 1986. He also has a Masters in Public Administration from Harvard University, Boston in 1996. He worked in Community Development with His Grace Bishop Serapion in Cairo at the Bishopric of Social and Ecumenical Services in 1986 to 1995.
He served as a Deacon in Shubra, Cairo and continued to work for His Grace Bishop Serapion as his secretary till 1997 when he was ordained Presbyter by His Grace Bishop Serapion on July 27, 1997. He serves at St. Marina Church in Irvine.
Recent Homilies by Fr. Bishoy Kamel
- Service and Initiative in the Life of St. John the Baptist (Arabic) (Arabic Homilies)
- The Supremacy of Christ in the Ministry of St. John the Baptist (English) (English Homilies)
- Virtue in Expectation of our Lord’s Return (Arabic) (Arabic Homilies)
- Symbolism and Lessons from the Parable of the Vineyard (Arabic Homilies)
- The Parable of the Vineyard: Our Inheritance and Bringing Forth Fruit (Arabic Homilies)
- Feeding the Multitudes: Retreat, Teaching and Faith (Arabic Homilies)